Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Small-Mouth Kinda Weekend

This past weekend was Hell of a Fishing weekend, I got out twice, Once was just on foot and the other was a couple hour float trip on the local Creek with a Co-worker of mine,

My on foot trip was back to my Walleye Spot on our local creek hoping for some more big walleye, and it did not disappoint me, second cast I land a 19inch Eye, i released him back, Then after that is a hand full of Full of Spunk Small-mouths, not the biggest in size but they still put up hell of a fight, also ended up with a Little Eye maybe 14inch all fish were released to there homes!!!










Sunday i went on a Little float trip with a buddy of mine. We didn't have to go far to find the Fish, we first fished the calm water just above a Riff  pulled a hand full out,  then on our way back to the dock we hit some flat water about 1-3ft in depth and found there were hanging behind these big flat rocks, last cast of the day landed me a inches,  did get one thick rock bass also   was a great weekend of Fishing











Here are just a couple i got Monday Night after work up north near Lake Champlian




Tight Lines!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment